- From the Administrator menu access System/Configuration
- From the menu in the lefthand column, under the Advanced header, select System
- A new page should come up where you will find a tab for SMTP Pro general settings and from this tab, enable the extension by choosing the configuration option you wish to use for SMTP mail so for our case select GoogleApps/Gmail.
- At the Log all messages field, change this to "Yes" so we can view a log of all the emails sent out under System/Tools/Email Log.
- On the same page as the SMTP Pro general settings tab, access the SMTP Pro Email GoogleApps/Gmail settings tab and enter your email address and password.
- After entering your details click Save config at the top of the page and we`re all set and ready to use email with SMTP google servers.